Gold Coast City Council Timber Bollard - Type 1 Bushland Bollard$30.00
Gold Coast City Council Timber Bollard - Type 1
GCC Timber Bollard Dimensions:
- Type: Type 1 Timber Bollard
- 200mm Diameter
- 1200mm High
- Hardwood Timber or Replaced with plastic
The Gold Coast City Council Angled or Mitred Top Timber Bollard is made from quality hardwood, the Mitred Top finish is very popular in residential areas as well as commercial precincts.
Timber bollards are highly popular, we have a large range that can be ordered online, or over the phone.Timber Bollard Details & Installation Recommendations:
- Hardwood Mitred Top Timber Bollards. Placed 1.5 Meters apart and face angled edge towards road.
- As per drawing suggestions" Turf/adjacent surface treatment as specified in the PDF drawings which are on this page.
- Pack auger hole with n25 concrete to taper to 50 mm at ground surface. minimum 100mm concrete surrounding post. Angle top of footing away from the bollard.
- Footing install 50mm depth of 15-25mm nominal recycled concrete drainage aggregate
NOTE: The dressed hardwood barrier, refer Bushland Bollard Type 1
For more information on the Gold Coast City Council Timber Bollards please read the below information - all this is supplied from GCC website for final install please refer to the appropriate websites